You should play Indy, it's later than you think

Utahlefty

My good friend and mentor Matt Winfrey passed on this week. Winfrey was a giant in the river community, having run most of the big water in a dozen countries, and just maybe the best friend I'll ever have.

We had most of the next two years worth of river trips all mapped out and then a little scratch and then a medivac and then he was gone, all in the space of a month.

Seize every opportunity you get as the smallest little thing can derail you in a heartbeat.

Peace, my friend. You will be sorely missed

228841067_1413512409016480_105335998684903639_n.jpg
DSC_2655.JPG

THAT is a tough one for sure!
He looks too damn young to leave so soon but I suppose there's no magic age to be called home.
Condolences to you, other friends and family.
Loss isn't pleasant but I guess it's supposed to teach us something.
Zeke

My good friend and mentor Matt Winfrey passed on this week. Winfrey was a giant in the river community, having run most of the big water in a dozen countries, and just maybe the best friend I'll ever have.

We had most of the next two years worth of river trips all mapped out and then a little scratch and then a medivac and then he was gone, all in the space of a month.

Seize every opportunity you get as the smallest little thing can derail you in a heartbeat.

Peace, my friend. You will be sorely missed

View attachment 49310View attachment 49311
Man that's tough a little scratch and then medivac what happened that could cause that? Blood poisoning ?
My thoughts and prayers are with you buddy rough deal to lose your best friend.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom