YOU STILL AS APT TO BUY CHINA TRASH???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Know We Can't get away from it until Major Changes are made!

Problem is:

Do you want MADE IN CHINA?

Or?

MADE IN CHINA?

Are You Gonna Keep Buying their TRASH?

i try to buy as much American as possible, I don’t know how we as Americans gave most of our manufacturing to China and trully thought we were going to get a better deal

Moen faucets. Little beitch cost me a bit over 300. Worth every dime. Made in USA.

Bessie, I didnt cuss one time putting it in.

Last edited:
yeppers
Just bought 2 a-ipower 2000 generators, made in good 'ol China; $319 each and as quiet as my $1100 Honda. Started faster than the Honda too.

Not to Ruin your Day doc!

But Guess What?

If You Dig Deep enough..................even Some Moen Now!

I've Got a 650.00+ Faucet Ordered,And it's Back-ordered Directly from Moen & They Say it could be up to 6-8 Weeks to get it!

Anybody wanna take a Wild Guess why they can't get it any Quicker than that?

I've got a perty Good Idea why!

Moen faucets. Little beitch cost me a bit over 300. Worth every dime. Made in USA.

Bessie, I didnt cuss one time putting it in.

feddoc, I'm guessing the box was made in the USA.

I got a high dollar Moen too and then Elkassassin tuned it up so water would come out of it.:love:

80% of parts are made in china, i work on my own appliances when ever possible, i had a LG fridge the mother board went out, i did research to find it on ebay much cheaper i noticed the same mother board was applicable to all the other fridges on the market even kenmore ?

i also have a 6000 w gen i neended the the pull start, again in my search the same part fit many other models n brands even the honda, everything is made in china everything, i bought a weight bench online for g son 4 weeks ago from a comany from az no tracking # so i did my research n its coming from china still waiting for it, american co. know they can mark up the products 300% when its from china, les paul guitars knows they have a problem on their hands cause china has been making identical guitars for a 1/3 of the price with out all the regulations on materials like here in the state...

I Know We Can't get away from it until Major Changes are made!

Problem is:

Do you want MADE IN CHINA?

Or?

MADE IN CHINA?

Are You Gonna Keep Buying their TRASH?
Ahhh I’ve been trying to buy American my whole life and still to this day. I’ve also paid more for that loyalty and still do. And I’ve also paid for the repairs of scores and scores of defective products. LMAO. Buying American is not the same as when you bought American in the 1950s and 1960s. Lol . Let’s put it another way. Will you be better served owning a Sako or a Winchester ? A Steyr Mannlicher or a Remington ? A Beretta or a Ruger ? A Blaser Mauser or a Savage ? A Sig
or a Colt? It would be nice if buying American has a little more benefit than just supporting the American labor force. We the customer deserve a good product if we are going to pay a good price to buy and spend a lot of money on high service costs.

It is a fact that almost anything with moving parts or made of metal will fail prematurely if made in China. As long as American consumers don't hold retailers accountable, we are going to continue to get garbage as our only options. The big box and chain stores get away with this because most of us won't stand in line to return a $1.99 brass fitting or $30 hose that fails after one season. Not me. I pile that crap up and then drop in their floor on a busy weekend. Sometimes I even buy extras, just knowing I'll be back. Too @#'n bad if the box asks me to return it to the manufacturer--it's going back to the store, and if they don't seek a refund from the manufacturer then they can swallow the cost. That's one way to make American goods more price competitive. Save your receipts and go online to complain about the product. Sounds childish, I know, but I am too old to put up with this shirt. Hallelujah! Where's the Tylenol?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom