Your Favorite ID Muzzy Setup

I shoot a tradition vortex Northwest Magnum ultralight Hunter grains of powder 295 grain powerbelt there's a pretty good job on Antelope and deer

My favorite is my 45 cal fast twist Hawken with a stainless barrel. It shoots a paper patched 409 gr bullet, and it is accurate out to 300 yards.

1kWwyAq.jpg

If I have to use 50 because I am elk hunting I use a TC Renegade with a fast twist stainless barrel. I use a paper patched Lee 500 S&W bullet. it is accurate out to 300 yards.

JlO6298.jpg

Last if something happened to my other rifles I would fall back on my Knight MK85 50 cal. Shooting the same load as the last one.

7MAWVW8.jpg

I shoot a Traditions Northwest Magnum in .50 cal. I'm using 385 grain Hornady Great Plains bullets in front of 95 grains of Triple 7 FFG.

>I run a cva accura with
>a peep sight and love
>it!

295 powerbelt, and 80-90 grains of Hodgdon triple seven loose black powder.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-18 AT 07:46PM (MST)[p]>Do you mind sharing what powder
>and bullet you are using?
>Thanks for the reply.

I use 80 grains of Pyrodex P in all my guns. My bullets are with my first post.

I was told about the No Excuses muzzleloader bullets last year. I gave them a try and have loved them. I shoot the 50 caliber 460 grain bullet. They shoot great out of my Knight Bighorn.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom