Your First PM/Date?

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-19 AT 02:20AM (MST)[p]Mine was from Roadtrip on January 07, 2003

WoW that was a few days ago!

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-19 AT 11:55AM (MST)[p]Mine was from kls on Wed May 8th 2002

810041f7f9e3a0fe54204ba203be23a9cf041.jpeg

Founder told us a while back to erase those because it was slow the system down. Any way to find out when we signed up ? But my oldest is some guy named B_BOP_A_LU_LU 6/11.2011. :)

I have deleted most of them but the oldest I have in the inbox is from bobcatbess on May 1, 2009. Was that the original username?

Well I've never actually been on a date from receiving a PM...

The oldest one left in my inbox is dated Jan 29, 2003 from hunterjmj. But I know I had some earlier ones from Kilowatt. I just saved hunterjmj's because we always talked bighorns. I have a few from some guy named D13er... what a jerk. :)

So you guys that received your first from Bess/bbop/elkassassin and whatever other names he's used... I bet the subject line was "Howdy".

My 1st one may have came from Founder!:D

Most of You never knew what the Public Forum was!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

he was a d!ck nvb....lol

My first was from kilowatt warning me my next would be from fondler.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-19 AT 05:54AM (MST)[p]It would have been 2003 or earlier. I got either purged or banned.

I know I was PM'ing pleasedear about S9 sheep in 2004 because it is in the archives......:)

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

crazyaboutcoues Wed Jul 22 2009 15 Scouting

My nephew had drawn the unit 15 youth elk tag and I was clueless - received a lot of great help from a number of people.

Just over 10 years ago today.

My oldest that I have not deleted is from bigmoosie and that was in June 2, 2007.
My first one was most likely way back in 2001 from Founder about my language...
so that was filed in junkmail.

Brian

http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I've been on MM since late 1999 and visited with other MMers via PM and phone calls in those early days of MM. My, how times have changed... I usually don't post much anymore but still stalk the website daily to get my hunting fix. I've met lots of good folks on MM and have become friends with a few, whether in person or cyberspace. It sure would be nice to visit with some of the old codgers from the late 1990's and early 2000s again...

Happy trails,

Mark

1998 -1999 it was a long time ago.
don't remember his name. He was a friend of Sageadvice.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Because I only have about 10 PMs total. Not even close to slowing down the system or taking up to much space. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom