your girl look like this ??

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
45452dce73b65593.jpg

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

Good thing it's Halloween or I would be tempted to click on the ALERT button for the first time. Damn, that's ugly!

Eel

But he is not Dead. He wants you! D13er

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

THAT CUTE LITTLE CRITTER WAS ON THE NEWS A WHILE BACK!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF THESE SICKO'S JUST KEEP BREEDING ANIMALS TO SEE WHAT KIND OF A FREAK THEY CAN INVENT???

oh, he's deader than abe lincoln. it was all over the news. the woman that owned him was tore up.

JB

It died earlier this year I think, it's owner is a bit wacky herself. World's Ugliest Dog a number of years before it died.
Had heard she was looking for a real ugly bobcat to breed with but hasn't found one yet.
Brian

>They say a 2 at 10
>becomes a 10 at 2.
>
>
>life IS good (at closin time)
>

And it really sucks to wake up at 10 with a 2, they are coyote ugly and you chew your arm off to get away.
horsepoop.gif

I always thought this was a fake pic but watched a deal on tv the other night, this contest for ugliest dog.

This was actually a grand champion for numerous years before it passed away, poor little thing.

Yea... we had a dog dang near THAT uggly when I wuz a kid... Ma haddta tie a porkchop around IT's neck ta get ME ta play with it! (damned chiken kilt that dog....)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-06 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-06 AT 09:12?PM (MST)

Does have a bit of ex-wife resemblence.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom