Your Opinion Does Matter!!!

tallbuck1

SFW has Just put a new Poll on there web site. They would like to get your opinion on issues that concern your state. Click on the link below and then slect your state and please be honest and specific.

www.sfwsfh.org/polls.html

Thanks
Tallbuck1

One Bad Day Hunting
is better than a good day
at WORK!

I dont know much about SFW except that its an organization that has been up on this website being discussed by most of the Utah hunters. I would challenge this group to hook up with other western game managers throughout the west. If we only look to our own states with the current 9th circuit ruling then slowly we all as hunters and the deer we so love will dwindle in numbers and quality. If Utah thinks they will not find themselves in the same situation as AZ very very soon, then they are kidding themselves. Now is the time for all hunters to join together to fight the biggest fight of our lifetime. There currently are issues that Utah and AZ could jointly work together on like the Strip and Kaibab but so far all I have seen is bridges being torn down between rival interests within Utah. Lets open our eyes to the big picture of what is happening throughout the west and not bury our head in the sand and take care of our own state ONLY............ Allen Taylor......

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-04 AT 07:55PM (MST)[p] I think the UT poll was i little disturbing. In part of the question it asked about making applying to be done "in person" for everyone so it wouldnt be discriminating. How can they call that nondiscrimitory to someone living in Main Vs CO or UT? what a joke.... Maybe Mr Peay would think its not discrimination to have to file his federal taxes in person as well.

Schmalts-I saw that one come up here in AZ also. I think that would just about do the non-res hunters in except if USO could represent them as legal reps. I don't want to see that happen and hope more reasonable ideas win out--LIKE PUTTING TAULMAN IN PRISON!! I bet Bubba the girly man is in there hoping for the same thing. I do agree that all hunters need to unite and figure out fair solutions that will protect us all from USO and other big dollar pukes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom