Your Turn NM

K

ktc

It looks like Nevada and Colorado do not want me, so NM is all that is left except my Colorado Deer voucher I am hoping to buy! Be good to me NM. They probably won't draw my name because I might just stay if I come down again?;-)

No worries Cookie. Deer and goat are all I want! You can have all the big stinkies. They are too much work any way.

This may sound bad, but I have already drawn 3 tags for this year. My home state of Nevada, the only tag I would like to draw is the Elk. I'll take bonus points for the rest. New Mexico and Wyoming are still left and I hope I don't draw any more. I wish this was the way it always was for me, but???? Hopefully you'll draw!

I am also looking for some love from new mexico, (and wyoming) but the hunts i put in for are like 1% odds! I'm rubbin my rabbits foot! cant complain i guess, colorado gave me a good run of 4 years, but the luck run out this year, not even a third choice!

Good luck KTC. Maybe you can draw my antelope tag. NMDGF for some reason doesn't want me to have one! 14 years and counting on that one for me@!

RD,

Sounds like we applied for the same deer unit?;-) Good luck!

Cookie,

Good luck also. I know you got stinkies on the brain!;-)

Mickeyelk, it does not sound bad to me, I am sitting on tags for four states and I am hoping New Mexico lost my application!

NM would be sweet! Got the Colorado archery tag, Wyoming antelope is as guarenteed as it gets so NM would finish my "Western Safari." Hope that long shot Wy mule deer hunt doesn't get in the way. :-( Oh yea, I haven't checked CC in NV, Oregon doesn't draw my sheep tag nor will Kali give me a elk or sheep tag.

Hey NUTT, whadaya mean two more weeks? You know something? I figured I should see a hit or two late this week. Results supposed to be available in nine days unless.....

Cookie, I think Nutt's referring to the G&F trying to do all the draws on the actual draw date with their software this year and not draw it out for several days before like they have in the past. We'll see if they can get their act together for once... We all know the oryx draw was a complete and typical pain in the @ss this year and that nothing happenned until the draw date...

KTC, good luck man, I hope this draw allows you to maintain your sanity and that we all draw some tags! It's like Christmas if you draw, but Santa sure seems to drop the ball on coming through with tags for me every year!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom