Youth 15 Elk 2020 Full Send

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
My son drew unit 15 youth as a non res. I've never personally applied for 15 as the odds are tough and I apply for other units in close proximity. Who's had the tag or been on the hunt? This same son drew a unit 23 youth tag two years ago and we killed a nice 6x6 bull with help from BugleNMin. I know, he's a lucky turd when it comes to drawing tags.

So I've hunting the green gap road on 13 with elk screaming across the road in 15 before. I would be willing to privately trade information on 16E, 13, or 23 for some ideas on 15. Otherwise, we will just show up early and do what we normally do, move and grove, bob and weave until we located them. This information is not for me, rather for my son and as I previously mentioned, I don't even personally apply for 15 archery.

I did draw 23 archery this year and will be out there on the first hunt. Love seeing bulls and the country if you got pics post em up.

Hope everyone is starting to think about hunting as it's not going to be long!

there are elk all over that unit... It is my first choice for archery but I can't draw it.. If while here on your archery hunt just drive the roads to give you an idea of where the elk are. During that youth hunt those bulls will be screaming still so you will be able to locate them.

My boy had this hunt last year it was a Great Hunt. Bulls were screaming. My boy got one on the last day of the hunt a respectable 6x5 bull. I think he would of tag out sooner if he wouldn’t of broke his arm opening afternoon. He got really luck and drew this tag again this year. Our boys should be in for a Great Hunt!!

Back to back are you kidding me, good for him! If we can provide any help out there happy to do it. Good luck to you and your boy.

Throw a dart at a map, wherever it hits start there and you will find elk! Ha. Lucky boys! Good luck to them. Elk all over that unit. I drew the hunt starts a week after the youth hunt.

Last year

IMG_20191207_122725612.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom