Youth Antelope

muleymaddness

Very Active Member
Can someone help me out with unit choices for Youth Antelope, Rifle? We don't care for a trophy. I'm confused these days on how the antelope hunts work with ranches, etc, but want to throw his name in the hat. He's 13. Also, what about doe antelope for 2nd choice? Any suggestions would be greatly helpful!!

For anyone needing assistance in Colorado unit 55, 67, or 18 I can help. And Nevada unit 231 I know very well.

Thanks again!

There are no ranches assigned anymore. You hunt public or you negotiate with a landowner for access or you buy a private-land only tag from a landowner (they can issue as many tags as they want...which is why pronghorn numbers in checkerboard units are going down...)

Put in for units with large tracts of public land, most youth only tags are buck or doe. Tough to draw, but might as well try.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom