Youth Portal Account

Squaw

Trying to create a portal account and apply for the upcoming hunts for a youth, says you need to be 13 to create

Has your youth applied for hunts before? I wasn't able to get my boys portal accounts until they were 13 either.

If first time applying go here and buy a license "purchase for new customer" which should generate a sportsman ID for your son or daughter. License Purchase

Then you should be able to get into the draw with the new Sportsman ID here Enter Draw

Bummer part is you won't be able to get the results on the portal like everyone else and will have to wait until they are over the phone (602-942-3000). Maybe you can head to a regional office and they can help you. Or just wait for the tags to show up in the mail, or not.

Good luck in the draw and beyond!

This is his first year eligible to apply. I bought him a license and have him a sportsman’s id now. We will get applied soon. Thanks for the help

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom