Youth Prghrn 56

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
My son drew the youth pronghorn hunt in unit 56. I’ve never been on a pronghorn hunt before and I’m really excited to go with my son for our first big game hunt together. He turns 12 in June. The hunt is just three days long in the middle of August. Has anyone on here ever hunted unit 56 before for speed goat? I imagine it won’t be very hard to find a goat just curious if anybody else has ever hunted that unit before and what their experience was?

Hey Roadrunner, my apologies for that last post about bashing others that ask for help. Looking back at those posts I realized it was another guy and not you. Looking back also i see that you have helped quit a few folks on here. My bad and good luck on your hunts
Regards, Geno

Hey Roadrunner, my apologies for that last post about bashing others that ask for help. Looking back at those posts I realized it was another guy and not you. Looking back also i see that you have helped quit a few folks on here. My bad and good luck on your hunts
Regards, Geno

No worries

Regards, Geno
Good Apology man. RR is pro youth and a solid plus in the hunt community.. Hes got a lot of skin in the game in regards to helping hunters. But man it's got to go both ways. The guys who just want and take ruin it, so every situation, relation is different.
Imo if your not willing to give up some of your own hard earned spots then dont ask others for theirs. But the golden rule is never share others info man. That's a trust that you'll never recover.
Good luck.

Hey guys,
People who know me on here know I'm willing to share info and do so whenever I can to help out. I keep it to pm's if its specific as that's the right way to do it. I am not one of those guys who drew some random tag without doing any research and opens an account to only take from the site. I've been on here for about 10 years.

Thanks again ixso and rr for the messages. This is for my 12 year old son who was as excited as a kid could be when he found out he's going on an adventure with dad after some big game.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom