Youth turkey hunter-Utah county

predator

Very Active Member
Hey ya'll, I put in my 12-yr old neighbor for Utah County West and he drew a tag! He's darn excited to chase gobblers after watching some of my videos, and I'm darn excited to take him, but anyone that can point me some places would be much appreciated 'cuz I've never chased gobblers in Happy Valley.

Pred

GOOD LUCK Pred!!!

GLAD TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF HELPING YOUTH OUT ON THE HUNTS!!!

GLAD TO SEE THEM YOUNGSTERS PULLING A FEW TAGS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WITH THE 'UN' IN SUCCESSFUL!!!(STORE BOUGHT TURKEY DINNER THIS YEAR!!!)

Pred,

I have drawn this tag and my dad drew it this year. I must say,
I wish I had his luck. I know several locations where I have
seen turkeys. I would be glad to help any way I can. Just
send me a PM

I am sure you will have a great hunt!

Woodruffhunter

Hey thanks Woodruff-he was already hitting me today on when we are going scouting.....he's really excited!

Good luck Predator! I have some friends that have hunted this area, I will check with them on a spot to try.

My son drew the Beaver turkey hunt. He is very excited. If anyone has some ideas about that area let me know.

Thanks

Pred
I don't know much about Turkeys or the unit in question.
I saw a big (Gagle, Flock, Group) of turkeys last night 2-4-05 going up provo canyon couple miles before Deer creek dam on the left hand side.
CANNON
fire.gif

The turkeys by Deer Creek will be long gone before the hunt opens, unless they are wearing orange vests and hard hats; road construction starts today.

Rut

Yes to all I agree
I just thought that at 12 years old and wanting to get out to see some turkey's and watch them for a few minutes or hours would be good for the soul and increase the expected hunt excitment.
Good luck with your hunt and maybe someone with better info will chim in or PM preditor with more information that can be useful.
CANNON
fire.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom