~Z~ goes huntin...

never_catch

Long Time Member
Well I'm pretty sure this year will start and end the same...with a hike thru the snow to the cabin with Badlands 4500 FULL of beer and whiskey!!
7644cabin.jpg

6655feb.jpg

Some critters will hit the dirt somewhere along the way, some sheds will be found and picked up, cabin parties will go down in Z-Man style...
4271party.jpg

Some digiscoping of bucks will take place, blood trails will be followed, I'll probably get chased by another plick moose or two, yotes will be murdered...alright I don't really have any clue what is or isn't going to happen since I don't know what tags I will or won't pull but I can assure ya'll many o beers will be drank and some chit is guna die!! So stay tuned and let's see wtf happens...always a good time when ~Z~ goes huntin!! :D

~Z~

I'm starting to think I shoulda named this ~Z~ leaves Utah never to return...I got a new job and have had a total of 9 days off work since I left Salt Lake back in March. Well the good news is I should get a bit more time off for scouting in the near future so I'll be setting up the trail cams and glassing my nuts off soon!! I did draw dedicated hunter for mule deer in Utah so time permitting, I'll be hunting bow, muzz, and rifle this year!! As soon as I get back to SLC I'm buying a sick new Hoyt Element too so I'm pretty damn excited to get it tuned and sighted in!! :D

I was hoping to have more pics and video up by now but haven't had the time. The bucks are growing velvet and I'll be back in the mountains where I belong very soon though so stay tuned and let's see what I can find!!

~Z~

Well I haven't had nearly as much time off as I'd hoped but I did get my new Element all set up and sighted in last time I was home so if I can find a worthy buck on the bowhunt, I'm ready to kill kill kill!!
7777hoyt.jpg

~Z~

Well that buck the other morning got me pretty excited since he's the first velvet buck I've even looked at this year but unfortunately about 10 seconds after I took the video I got a call from work saying to head back to North Dakota. Once I got back up here my boss ruined my day by telling me I probably won't be leaving until mid September...bowhunt ends September 14th I beleive. I don't know why but I'm not super disappointed since I haven't really been able to scout much. Had I found a shooter buck I think my attitude would be a lot worse...anyways we'll see what happends...

Here's a trail cam pic from June 21st of that buck I got video of the other morning...I thought he was going to grow a little more.
9553pict0676.jpg

I'll make the best of any hunting time I get. Hopefully the stars allign, I'll get some days off during a hunt, and a big ole buck will bite the dust this fall :)

~Z~

Well one thing is for sure...I suck at updating my HAC!! Anyways I took this guy on the last morning of the rifle hunt at 350 yards with my 7mm. 5x5 with eye guards.
5830zzz.jpg

8307zz.jpg

6209z.jpg

~Z~

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom