Zeiss Diafun

grizzly

Long Time Member
Does anybody have any experience with the Zeiss Diafun?

Pro v. Con? Better Options?

Thanks.

Grizzly

>Does anybody have any experience with
>the Zeiss Diafun?
>
>Pro v. Con? Better Options?
>
>
>Thanks.
>
>Grizzly

Grizzly,
In the same price range there are better options. Which power were you thinking about?
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

Good glass for the money. I bought a pair of 8x30 and a pair of 10x30 from SierraTradingpost.com. They were re-furbished and got a great deal on them. I buy alot form this site and think I had an extrra 20% off coupon, so got this glass for very cheap. They are light and pretty clear. I went from some cheap nikons to these. The one drawback to them is they have a built in strap, so you either have to rig it or cut it and sew lopps to fit with your binos. If you don' wnat to pony of the cash for Swarovski 10x42's, which i have not yet, this is good glass for the money. Frankly, I am afraid I will loose the Swarrovskis, like I lost my rangefinder last year, so i like the Diafuns. I was going to upgrade to the next level of Zeiss's last year, but really couldn't tell much diffrence. Check out sierratradingpost.com, not sure they still have them though. Good luck, hunt hard and remember and don't get hung up on the outside looking in! Hope you have a great season.

I bought a pair about 4 years ago 10x40 and they are ok for say hunting from a tree stand but as far as really glassing, no way. I want ahead and bought a pair of swarovski 8.5x42 and then got rid of the Diafun's. I think you could buy a cheap pair of binos and they would be just as good as the Diafun's. I never was very impressed with them. The swarovskis are awsome.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom