Will sell both together for $5500

IMG_2492.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

IMG_2494.jpeg

IMG_2495.jpeg

IMG_2496.jpeg

IMG_2498.jpeg

IMG_2499.jpeg

Some MM Members might agree Or maybe Not.
This guy with no post until now is trying to unload items that are in no way close to the superior of the Swarovski brand for what he is calling a discounted price from $5,850 to $5,500 (which just happens to be my boy’s price on a quality scope) compared to your stuff. LMAO!
You know that type guy that comes on here never contributes etc until he wants something. Like the same guy that draws a tag then thinks everyone should help him out as to where and how to hunt the animal they drew a tag for instead of doing the work before drawing for a tag? You know that guy Head’s little brother D$CK! Ask BUGLEnmIN and get his thoughts on this subject. LOL!

Joesikora, thanks for the bump! Binos are sold, spotter still available!!!
No problem!
Zeiss has top notch glass, every bit as good as Swarovski…
Hi Tikka! Yes I know that Zeiss “It’s a quality item” What Cousin Eddie says to Clark in Christmas Vacation but not as good as Swarovski we all know that. The Zeiss vs Swarovski brands wasn’t the issue!

Anyway did you see Bella’s new Ribbons I posted? She has one more competition and she will have passed all her waterfowl training. She will be back home either the first or second weekend of May Mrs Sikora, Jr and myself can’t wait. How are things in your neck of the woods? Everyone Fat and Sassy I hope! LOL!

Some MM Members might agree Or maybe Not.
This guy with no post until now is trying to unload items that are in no way close to the superior of the Swarovski brand for what he is calling a discounted price from $5,850 to $5,500 (which just happens to be my boy’s price on a quality scope) compared to your stuff. LMAO!
You know that type guy that comes on here never contributes etc until he wants something. Like the same guy that draws a tag then thinks everyone should help him out as to where and how to hunt the animal they drew a tag for instead of doing the work before drawing for a tag? You know that guy Head’s little brother D$CK! Ask BUGLEnmIN and get his thoughts on this subject. LOL!
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Geeez

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom