zeiss rifle scope's..?..

M

manny15

I've been using a leupold VXII 3x9x50, and I can't say I like the eye relief much, been wanting to look at a zeiss conquest, anybody know anything about 'em, a friend said they were crap compared to Swarov's...dah...like what ain't but I can't afford a swarov'...does zeiss have better glass then Leupold...?... thanks Manny......

I have both... The Zeiss is very clear. I like the eye relief. Most guys with the high dollar Swarov's will tell you the same thing. The price tag comes with bragging rights.

LAST EDITED ON May-30-05 AT 01:58AM (MST)[p]The Zeiss Conquest is the best scope in it's class right now.
Get it!!!!!!!!
4" fixed eye relief
Laser etched reticle
Ect, ect....:)

I have one,like it! Will know more when I bust a bull in CO later this yr, have it mounted on a 300RUM, the big test for me will be at dusk my Leupold last yr almost cost me a big muley!...Greg

I'm lookin at paying $349.00 (3x9x40) for a Zeiss, Swarov's $700.00 to $1,100.00, & a Leupold @ $249.00...(3x9x50)....Hmmmm better get the Zeiss...

I have a 4.5-14x44 conquest on my 7 mag and love it. By far the best scope you can get for the price. You won't be disappointed...Steve

Manny, I agree with the Zeiss 3x9 in Cabelas for $449.00. but I would much rather have the Zeiss in a fixed 6x if it is affordable.

>Manny, I agree with the Zeiss
>3x9 in Cabelas for $449.00.
>but I would much rather
>have the Zeiss in a
>fixed 6x if it is
>affordable.

Why..?..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics