Zodi Hot Tap Shower Systems

Worth a million bucks! I bought a little tent to use it in and on 40 degree day, by the time the water is warm it will make it 80 inside. I used a buddys in elk camp last year and I bought one afterwards.

I've used it too. It heats up the water pretty good but showers can be real quick. the bucket isn't all that big and there is no on/off switch on the shower head so you gotta be quick before you run outa water. Using a bigger bucket might be better. In all its pretty good though.
-Raptor

You can use one of those big size sun shower bags and just fill it with hot water from the big teakettle. About 1/3 hot mixed w/ 2/3 cold as a ratio. Then you've got an on-off valve on the nozzle that works one handed so you can lather up and rinse off without wasting the water. Beats the heck out of having to soak two hours in a tub just to get your underwear off at the end of the hunt. I never tried using the solar aspect.

I have had one for years. It wont replace a hotel shower, but does the job. Ther is not a lot of pressure from the pump but if you learn a few tricks, you can get cleaned up pretty well with a gallon of water. I have heated up some pretty cold water, just let it cycle a couple of times. I use an old Spingbar tent for cooking etc. I actualy cut a hole in the floor and glued some mesh over it to keep the mice out. It works as a good drain so I can shower inside the tent. The Zodi will heat the tent up along with the water.

The best thing since sliced bread. First one I bought was a single propane didn't work real good up in the high elevations then I bought the two bottle one and watch out!!! That baby heats up. I use a five gallon bucket and it works great use it with the shower tent from cabelas and you have all the comforts of home. We used to use the solar ones and heat the water up but it was a pain, this system works great. I bought my two burner on e-bay for half the price. The same company ZODI sells their show models on there. The cool thing is if you want to pay an extra $10.00 bucks they will let you get a brand new one with the warranty. If you need a little more pressure buy the 12 volt battery hook up and it almost doubles the water pressure. Best money I ever spent, nothing like a hot shower after hunting all day or if you are backpacking leave it in the truck and treat yourself when you get there. Buy it you won't be disappointed.

Brushstomper

I have The Coleman Hot Water on Demand and its awesome!!!I also use the Cabelas Shower!!!This unit uses a collapsable 5 Gallon container.It has a rechargeable battery(plug it into a cigarett lighter socket) or a household outlet.The charge lasts a long time.The head doesn't have an on/off valve but you can purchase a longer hose(hardware store)and install one yourself.The nice thing about this unit is you have instant HOT water(for cooking,Hot cocoa, Hot Buttered Rums).The funny thing is once people find out you have a shower(the word travels fast)at your camp they are inline with towels when you get back!!!Here is the link!!! Good Luck

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/c...atchall&Nty=1&Ntt=coleman+hot+water&noImage=0

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom