2024 Results

It’s interesting to see these comments of people complaining about draw odds and how hard it is to get tags. Yet many of these same people will take a hard stance on recruitment and getting as many people hunting and support hunting as we possibly can. WE HAVE ENOUGH HUNTERS!! The draw odds show that every. Single. Year. Quit pushing for more! That’s what’s gotten us in this mess.

It’s interesting to see these comments of people complaining about draw odds and how hard it is to get tags. Yet many of these same people will take a hard stance on recruitment and getting as many people hunting and support hunting as we possibly can. WE HAVE ENOUGH HUNTERS!! The draw odds show that every. Single. Year. Quit pushing for more! That’s what’s gotten us in this mess.
You better not teach your kids how to hunt then…

By Next year At This Time We Should Be Managing Units For 6 Month Olds On Up To The MATURE 1 Year Old Age Class!

They Won't Be Lieing When They Say A 1 Year Old Is Mature!

Ya!

As Mature As They Get!

It's a tough deal.. Everybody wanting more opportunity. And more and more hunters we just don't have the resources to handle it all and I don't see it ever getting better with things the way are right now.. The pressure that's on our deer herds now is over the top and from what I can see it's only going to get worse

You better not teach your kids how to hunt then…
My 2 year old and 6 year old have already seen more elk, turkey, pronghorn, waterfowl and deer on the ground than most adults will.

Also, im not pushing and not an advocate for hunter recruitment. We don’t need more hunters, just for the sake of having more numbers. Get the right people involved? I’m all for it. Getting people involved just to be a number, let them stick to watching football on Saturday

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom