NFL cowards.

Dude has an opinion and shared it. Big deal.... NFL org took a side and shared it. Big deal....

Left media makes a stink about what he said. Right media makes a stink about left's reaction. Again, big deal... :rolleyes:

Dude has an opinion and shared it. Big deal.... NFL org took a side and shared it. Big deal....

Left media makes a stink about what he said. Right media makes a stink about left's reaction. Again, big deal... :rolleyes:
It’s a “big deal” because the left only makes a stink when it’s something to do with pro-American values, religious freedom, or any other thing this country was founded on. Oh, and the right should make a stink about that.

It’s a “big deal” because the left only makes a stink when it’s something to do with pro-American values, religious freedom, or any other thing this country was founded on. Oh, and the right should make a stink about that.
Left makes a stink about many, many things over and above things this country was founded on. That's what they do.... Again, big deal. Yawn....

The right "should make a stink...". Yep, because that's what they do. Yawn....

Thanks for reiterating the exact point I was making. lol

Me? I straight-up simply don't give a crap what the left makes a stink about OR what the right is making a stink about. All of the noise in that space impacts me exactly zero. ;)

Left makes a stink about many, many things over and above things this country was founded on. That's what they do.... Again, big deal. Yawn....

Me? I straight-up simply don't give a crap what the left makes a stink about OR what the right is making a stink about. All of the noise in that space impacts me exactly zero. ;)

1716737524311.jpeg

Thanks for sharing.