sorry....when are results coming?

My 16 yr old kid is in for 2nd with 3 pts no word yet for him just says entered and shows his 3 pts. He keeps asking and asking poor guy! 0-3 here in Oregon bc we are picky so hoping he draws and actually get his first deer since Oregon sucks!

I think you may see a jump up in points. The last year with the later dates likely nudges someone with high points to dump them now instead of using the same points only to hunt a week earlier with worse dates next year.
This was part of my reasoning on burning 23 points for Unit 55, 4th season, this year… plus, I’m almost too old to carry another deer out of the hills. Age has got to be catching up with some of the high point holders!

Any advice on 55 would be appreciated, via PM.

HT

Should be interesting to seen how high the application numbers were with the season changes coming for next year. I'm guessing the big point applications doubled. 71 has always been a 10-11 point NR unit.

Should be interesting to seen how high the application numbers were with the season changes coming for next year. I'm guessing the big point applications doubled. 71 has always been a 10-11 point NR unit.
I put in for the early season deer hunt this year as it is the earliest it has been in the past 4 years. better chance at some fuzzy antlers.

1717003550503.png

Last edited:
Drew my 4th season buck tag and I'll be helping my friend hunt his 3rd season buck in the same unit. We both had a few extra points so we might have contributed to point creep.

Still keeping my fingers crossed about elk....crickets from my c/c company still.
I got excited when I had an alert, but it was for my payment posting.

My elk points just went up so no archery elk tag for me. That's ok with me though since I drew early rifle deer (9/7-9/15) and my son recently drew an elk tag for SD that starts 9/15

Just received the official unsuccessful email for my daughter's elk app, nothing for me yet via email, but my points went to zero as expected. 1st rifle bull elk coming up!

I got my pronghorn tag.

I'll be bowhunting elk up high in September.
Hunting pronghorn in the low country in October.
Assisting my hunting bud and scouting deer third season.
Hunting fourth season deer with another hunting partner.
All in the same unit which I know well.
I was able to scout the low country last year in preparation.
Retirement is great.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom