Mule Deer, Elk and Western Big Game Hunting - MonsterMuleys.com

Region y

 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Forums Wyoming
Original Message

Wiz7908
(10 posts)
Click to EMail Wiz7908 Click to send private message to Wiz7908 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Sep-18-17, 
08:05 PM (MST)
"Region y"

My family and I are heading out for a rifle hunt was just wondering if anyone knows how the deer herd did this year? Does anybody know how bucks are looking?

  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top


  Table of Contents  

 Subject   Author   Message Date   ID 
 RE: Region y  ClearCreek      Sep-18-17   1 
  RE: Region y  Wiz7908      Sep-18-17   2 
   RE: Region y  Mnbearhunte...      Sep-19-17   3 
    RE: Region y  Wiz7908      Sep-20-17   4 
    RE: Region y  Wiz7908      Sep-20-17   6 
  RE: Region y  Wiz7908      Sep-20-17   5 

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

  Messages in this topic  

ClearCreek
(92 posts)
Click to EMail ClearCreek Click to send private message to ClearCreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Sep-18-17, 
08:52 PM (MST)
1. "RE: Region y"

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-17 AT 08:52 PM (MST)

>My family and I are heading
>out for a rifle hunt
>was just wondering if anyone
>knows how the deer herd
>did this year? Does anybody
>know how bucks are looking?
>


Deer in Region Y did fine. Good moisture last winter and in June so the forage was good. Will you be hunting private or public land?

ClearCreek


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wiz7908
(10 posts)
Click to EMail Wiz7908 Click to send private message to Wiz7908 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Sep-18-17, 
09:09 PM (MST)
2. "RE: Region y"

We will be on public land

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mnbearhunter123
(67 posts)
Click to EMail Mnbearhunter123 Click to send private message to Mnbearhunter123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Sep-19-17, 
02:22 PM (MST)
3. "RE: Region y"

I just got back from region Y on my first archery trip of the year. The deer did really well surviving the winter in that area. A lot of spike/fork bucks around, showing last year's fawn crop made it through without much loss. The does had a good winter too, as most of the does had twins this year.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wiz7908
(10 posts)
Click to EMail Wiz7908 Click to send private message to Wiz7908 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Sep-20-17, 
09:16 AM (MST)
4. "RE: Region y"

Thanks for the info sounds like we should see some deer anyways we were going to try and get out there for bow but that dirty word "work" is making us wait.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wiz7908
(10 posts)
Click to EMail Wiz7908 Click to send private message to Wiz7908 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Sep-20-17, 
07:59 PM (MST)
6. "RE: Region y"

>I just got back from region
>Y on my first archery
>trip of the year. The
>deer did really well surviving
>the winter in that area.
> A lot of spike/fork
>bucks around, showing last year's
>fawn crop made it through
>without much loss. The
>does had a good winter
>too, as most of the
>does had twins this year.
>


We were thinking about checking some spots out up by buffalo is the hunting any good up that way? Is there a lot of public land we can access? We have not been up that way yet to hunt or scout we got on a couple nice bucks last year and chased them for 3 days. Any info would be greatly appreciated

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wiz7908
(10 posts)
Click to EMail Wiz7908 Click to send private message to Wiz7908 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Sep-20-17, 
09:18 AM (MST)
5. "RE: Region y"

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-17
>AT 08:52 PM (MST)

>
>>My family and I are heading
>>out for a rifle hunt
>>was just wondering if anyone
>>knows how the deer herd
>>did this year? Does anybody
>>know how bucks are looking?
>>
>
>
>Deer in Region Y did fine.
>Good moisture last winter and
>in June so the forage
>was good. Will you
>be hunting private or public
>land?
>
>ClearCreek

We will be on public. sounds like the herd is healthy in numbers, as goes with hunting hopefully we can find some good bucks.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top


Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic