“Save me from my bad decisions”

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Well, it’s the COP’s fault that their daughter was permitted to cavort with a psychopath.

On the bright side, maybe this will slow down the construction of new crosswalks and stoplights in Moab. And before someone points it out, yes I know UDOT puts most of those in.

Just greedy people looking for deep pockets to pick. Gabby admitted to the cops that she was the one that first slapped her boyfriend. The cops separated both of them for the night. He went home to his parents and a week later re-joined her after she waited for him to come back.
If the cops had arrested her, you can bet her parents would have screamed to high heaven about that. They and their greedy lawyer are banking on the city to settle out of court. Most cities carry liability insurance in the millions and the insurance companies have a habit of setting out of court for a lessor amount instead of fighting the case in court that they have a good chance of winning.
RELH

Just greedy people looking for deep pockets to pick. Gabby admitted to the cops that she was the one that first slapped her boyfriend. The cops separated both of them for the night. He went home to his parents and a week later re-joined her after she waited for him to come back.
If the cops had arrested her, you can bet her parents would have screamed to high heaven about that. They and their greedy lawyer are banking on the city to settle out of court. Most cities carry liability insurance in the millions and the insurance companies have a habit of setting out of court for a lessor amount instead of fighting the case in court that they have a good chance of winning.
RELH
I don't think Laundry went home after Moab. I believe they met up the next morning and headed North.

Yes, Sue and settle is a very lucrative tactic.

The news report I read stated they were separated for the night. She got the van and left, he was taken to a motel room. The next morning he booked a flight to his parents and stayed with them for one week. He then returned to her location and they continued their trip.
RELH

Maybe a stupidity lawsuit should be brought against the parents for allowing her to be with such a degenerate!!

YEP. Way to many lawyers without enough work. Sue a city for enough that it is in the best interest to settle for a less amount that it would cost in legal expenses. Pretty sad that this is more of the normal then not anymore.

Hey, why not.

Most folks would say "individual accountability", but the city has more money so that's who should get sued, not the actual killer.

Refresh my memory, where was she killed? Are they getting sued too?

This is ridiculous and the parents should be ashamed. Where is Alex Jones when you need him.

More like, Pay Me for My Bad Decisions. Tragic, but I can’t see where this lawsuit will gain anybody anything. I can’t understand peoples rationale nowadays. I believe if I had a daughter that age with mental struggles I would have tried to keep her close instead of endorsing a cross country road trip.

More like, Pay Me for My Bad Decisions. Tragic, but I can’t see where this lawsuit will gain anybody anything. I can’t understand peoples rationale nowadays. I believe if I had a daughter that age with mental struggles I would have tried to keep her close instead of endorsing a cross country road trip.
I watched the entire 30 minute youtube video that is taken from the chest cam of one of the officers. They didn't do anything wrong. In fact, they separated them and had one of them go to a hotel. The officer is shown checking the girl into the hotel so all is good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom