032 Rifle

HighDesert

I drew an 032 deer tag this year and it is my first nevada deer tag. I am asking for some help guys. I was planning on scouting throughout the months of August and September. That all went to hell in a hand cart starting in July with wildfires. I have worked 32 of the past 36 days and am staring another call out for atleast 2 weeks in the Next day or day and a half. I am kind of tied down to where I can only get about an hour or two from town.

I will not be able to scout too much this year and am hoping some MM guys would not mind pointing me in the right direction. I have taken one drive around through onion from the west side of the pines up and over to the east side and came out by the state road station. That is as far as I got on the one afternoon I got to go look.

I am just trying to get the lay of the land. So here goes. What is the best map of the area. Any zones guys would tell me where to concentrate my hunting. I saw four bucks on that drive. SO I know there are deer there. Anything constructive is appreciated.

I know there are some great bucks in this unit and I have told my boss I am unavailable from 10/4 until the end of the month. He fully understood.

Thanks in adavance

Dave

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom