041/042L Antelope

nvnative79

316dscn0901.jpg

2039dscn0899.jpg

I killed this buck on the last day of my hunt. I saw a ton of antelope on the hunt and didn't run into any other hunters out in the field. Thanks to everyone the helped me out on here with the hunt. I wish I didnt have to wait 5 years to put back in.

Hello,

My name is Cristal Venzor. I am a sophomore at Lowry High School in Winnemucca, Nevada. I am also with the Northern Nevada Outdoors Magazine. We put together a magazine and we are looking for great pictures. The magazine has been put together by high school students for the last 10 years, and this is my first year as a member. We look for hunting stories from all over Nevada. This year I am in charge of the antelope hunts and I am very interested in anyones antelope hunt and pictures. If you would like to submit a story or pictures please reply. If you know of any other antelope stories that would like to be submitted to NNO please feel free to contact me.

E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon,

Cristal Venzor

congratulations and nice buck! You and I pm'd quite a bit before your hunt so I am glad to see it worked out for you. Send me a pm... from the photos I think I know where you got him but would be interested in knowing.

Ryan, Great trophy! I really like the poses with the Antelope, great pictures! Bummer you could not get one when your daughter was with you. I tottaly understand, the toughest part is waiting another 5 years to start putting in for another great Nevada Antelope tag, Anyhow congrats again!

- Rod (Zilla)

Congratulations on a really nice Buck and great pictures to boot. You have a picture of the buck front on showing maybe the heart shape form on Buck, or at least it looks like it could be close to a heart shape.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

4056dscn0900.jpg

Thanks everyone for the replies. There wasn't anyone with me when I killed him and it took awhile to get good pictures. That is one thing I have learned over the years is to try and get good pictures. I am glad we have digital cameras now I remember when I first stated hunting I used to us a disposable one and I would only have a few good pictures out of the whole roll.

Brian, the front views ones didn't come out good but here is a back view of him.

Nice Loper!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Nice goat! My wait is only 2 more years as I drew a few years ago. Can't wait for another opportunity.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom