11 yr old needs a liver raffle

nonet

Guys a awesome young lady, and a pretty darn good hunter,( a strip tag was donated to her last year where she killed a mid 180s buck!!) is in desperate need of a liver transplant due to Auto-Immune Hepatitis. Therefore we are doing a raffle of three awesome hunts to help her family with the huge expense! Her name is Sadie Anderson. Any help you guys could do would be greatly appreciated by the family. I hope the copy of the flier posted clearly enough, if not I will post all the info. You can contact me thru pm, post here, email @ [email protected] or call 602-292-8999 with any questions or if you would like some raffle tickets. All donations are tax-deductible.

Thank you

Eric Hively

8979sadies_hunt-2.jpg

I will help girly out with the raffle!! Please post or pm me a phone number to call...the phone number in the flyer is blury as can be on my puter and I can't read a couple of the numbers.

980 223 2775 or 480 223 2995??

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Thought this deserved a bump to the top again... Makes me wish I had $100 to donate. I hope all goes well, and it'd be great if you kept us updated...!!!
Cute girl, and you guys are great for doing this.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Guys, You can call Derek Taylor @480 223-2775 and mail any checks to 3856 E Meadowview Dr. Gilbert AZ 85298. Make checks out to Sadie Anderson and please specify what raffles you want into.

This is really going good seeing as though this just started! Sounds like a hunter that has an AZ buffalo hunt going on right now is donating it to her and a guide service and taxidermist have volunteered their service.

You guys are great for helping!

Thank you
Eric Hively

Done and the check is in the mail!!! This is for a great cause! I would ask that each monster muley member make a donation if you can!!! Sadie, as a fellow hunter and monstermuley friend, our prayers are for you and your family and we look forward to hearing about your progress. You are a gorgeous little girl and I have 3 little girls that enjoy hunting as well. Thank you for letting me and my family have the opportunity to help you!!! Keep smiling :)

UTAZ

Awesome deal Eric! I wish I could have known earlier. I hope and pray for this little girl!
If I can help with any further happenings please let me know!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom