111-115 Late bull

J

JB148

Greetings after 13 years I drew 111-115 late bull. I would be interested in any input, opinions or suggestions folks have. What to expect bull wise. Thus the adventure begins. Send me a pm or comment. I posted this on the main elk group accidentally. JB Oregon City Oregon.

Congrats! I drew the 111-115 early rifle! Best unit in the state! I hunted the late last year with a friend who drew. We took a 372" out of there. My biggest piece of advice, get on it early before the snow limits travel. We had a snow storm last year on opener that even though we only got 18" of snow, it drifted with wind quick causing 2-4' drifts in places.

pm me and I can point you in the direction we have always hunted. I have been down there on 8 different hunts. The size of bull you will harvest is limited to your physical fitness as said before you drew the best unit in the state congrats.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom