141, 143, 151, 152, 154, 155 Archery lope

BaldBeaver

So a friend and I have a great chance at drawing this tag for the archery season. I was curious if anyone could or would be willing to pointing me in a good direction as to which unit or general area to begin my scouting. We will be looking for water to sit on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Not looking for anything huge, (not that I wouldnt take it)just somewhere to get a decent lope.
~BaldBeaver

Anyone? Not looking for gps coordinates, just a general area to get started. Lots of land out there, and gas prices are high. President Obama has cut my raise the last 3 years, hell I cant even keep up with inflation. Anyway, enough belly achin, times are tough for all. Seriously though, would appreciate a good general area to scout.
~BaldBeaver

LAST EDITED ON Apr-14-12 AT 12:41PM (MST)[p]Just to the right of my username, it is the second icon the first is for email, the second is for a PM.

~BaldBeaver

Hi Beaver, I meet you at the CAB meeting. If you get a tag hit me up. I had a rifle tag in that area 2 years ago. I will show you on my maps where we hunted. Took a nice lope and saw a few nice ones.

BB,
My nephew has drawn the same tag. We should be over there scouting a few days prior to find a shooter. Would love to hear about what you find on the Archery hunt.

I will be out there hunting archery as well, I also have a 15 archery deer tag so I will stay on that side of the unit for antelope. Never hunted this unit before but I am sure going to be familiar with it by the end of the summer. Good Luck!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom