16 years later

H

hornhunter247

I have a 16D second archery tag in my pocket :). I know the unit well and I'm pretty sure this is going to be one if the best hunts of my life! But unfortunately I've never set foot in the unit in sept. Anyone have some pics of bulls taken out if here recently? Also what's the hunt like that time of the year?

I just call em as I see em!

I'll be there at the same time. It's about as good as it gets in NM. If you are not in elk face into the wind, walk a 1/2 mile and you will be in elk.

>I'll be there at the same
>time. It's about as good
>as it gets in NM.
>If you are not in
>elk face into the wind,
>walk a 1/2 mile and
>you will be in elk.
>

What he said...exactly.

I heard they have a hell of a gay bar that just opened up in springerville,that's where I'd spend my time scouting for a big bull,good look brother!!!!

Alex no wonder you haven't killed a big bull in 15 in a few years! Stay out of Springerville bud :) This is the first year I'm pretty happy about not hunting with you lol.

Thanks for the replies guys! Dang sure going to be a busy fun year! I also pulled a late bull tag in AZ with Kykiller, and my dad and nephew drew rifle 16d tags in October :)

I just call em as I see em!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom