16A,16D,34

If those are your 3 choices on your application, your chances of drawing a tag are slim.
But I have drawn 34 as a 3rd choice before.
Hunted 34 ,4 times as NR.
Fun hunt,

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-16 AT 05:10AM (MST)[p]Ok, now that I know that you are limited in mobility and are limited on where you can hunt you will have a good time in any of them if you draw. If I am not mistaken they are still really hard draws in the limited mobility pool, but you never know. I was down in 16D during the limited mobility hunt one year and the bulls were going crazy. I mean they were bugling like I have never heard before, and I have had some really good bow hunts during the 2nd archery hunt. If I am not mistaken they moved the mobility hunt a little back since then. If you draw 16D PM me and I can give you a little advice on where I would be. Actually if you shoot what shows up you can take a bull in 16D fairly easy from a truck.

16a would be great also. My dad had the MI hunt a few years ago And shot a 300" bull from the road. A lot of elk in a or d. I know there are a lot of elk in 34 also, just have never hunted it.

if you draw 34 i know of a place where we have consistantly seen bulls, took a decent 5x5 two years ago and saw a really nice 6x6 the evening before we got the 5x5...i usually run into bulls when i am deer hunting in this area...

If you draw 16D, PM me, I have a killer water hole that would be GREAT for a mobility impaired hunter, I just might be willing to share my info for you and your condition. Just trowing it out there...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom