16a youth cow

nmelkman

Heading down next wed for the encouragement hunt. Looking for the latest and greatest info from anybody who has been there recently. My son is getting super excited and wanted me to ask. Thanks

Best of luck , I hope ya'll find some and he gets an opportunity .I do not know any of that country but do know it has solid elk numbers and used to be one of the better cow hunts in the Gila. Id call the game and fish and ask for the areas officers who patrol the area , they seem to generally have the best knowledge and lend some helpful advise especially being a youth hunt.Hope it is a great hunt and get some good pictures ....Great meat for sure...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom