17 elk

bulls1

Anybody out there that would like to trade 17 elk info, for help with unit 2 deer? I've hunted the 16's but never 17. Drew the 1st archery hunt as a third choice. Already kind of have an idea where I think I'll start scouting, but would take any advice. I live in unit 2 and am willing to help with deer info. Congrats on all your tags!!

gimme a bit and i will see if i cant send u a good google earth map of where u will always see good bulls after the rut since thats basically when u will be hunting them. i dont know why people dont give hotspots cuz its not like they get to hunt there every year anyways.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

>gimme a bit and i will
>see if i cant send
>u a good google earth
>map of where u will
>always see good bulls after
>the rut since thats basically
>when u will be hunting
>them. i dont know why
>people dont give hotspots cuz
>its not like they get
>to hunt there every year
>anyways.
>
>ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde
>ego sum bardus (I participate
>on monstermuleys therefore I am
>stupid)

I'm pretty sure I'll be there before the rut, but I'll take any info you got.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom