1872 Yellowstone

Butts

Not the TV BS. Was this a first act of big money controlling everything?
They tell the public nonsense of preserving wild things and places..
F- that. This was one of the first acts of control by a tyrannical G.
Early America thought it was the big G securing land. was it though? Or a decoy for more big money to move in?

What you fellas feel ?

Most big Japanese companies depend on exports. Well, she got stressed out whenever she saw a notification on her email and was dressed like a rabbit, "Look at me, Mom!"

I was a lifeguard at a pool in a black neighborhood and the kids would run my leg because they hadn't ever seen blonde leg hair, which of course meant corn pop pointed his high caliber pistol at me threatening to blow my lungs out.

It was a decoy. The Democrats knew that down the road they would need some place to screw up America. They saved YNP to reintroduce wolves and grizzly bears thus destroying all that sane people love(ed) about this once great country.

I see now that YNP is closed due to flooding. I bet Biden will say global warming is to blame. It should have been clear cut and sucked dry of oil and coal a long time ago. Instead to was used to poison the minds of children from around the world.

The government should deed the Old Faithful Inn to Trump for a golf resort. He could name the area around the geyser Putin Square since he got Trump elected to President.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom