1911 PULLS SMACKDADDY OVER!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
7584smackdaddy.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

No Bess that is not 1911. That is a Kali sheriff's dept. uniform and patch.May even be Sacramento county, but not enough of the patch is showing to be sure.

RELH

>Don't get him mad he will
>start writing or talking in
>words we can't understand

Lol

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Last we heard from smackdaddy he weighed 400 or so pounds, was smoking a pound a day,had diabetes, and had recently had his skull smashed in by a baseball bat...For which he was seeking his revenge..

True story..The revenge thing might not have turned out too good for him, as he came up missing soon after??

Do you suppose some of the regulars at the crib, oops! I mean club house may have buried him beneith the club house floor.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom