overton

Long Time Member
45's back is screwed up from being rear ended constantly so he's going under the knife soon. I'm bringing him back a suite case full of beer and whiskey and a sharp knife I plan on using for the surgery. Please pray I can keep my hands from shaking so bad during said surgery.
Oh and if I make a terrible slip up I plan on getting his 338 Mag.

2311idiot.jpg

>
>45's back is screwed up from
>being rear ended constantly

That speaks volumes

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

If not getting rear ended is not an option, then I guess his only choice is the knife.

I hope you enjoy the 338 Mag overton.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Cuz, are you going to use the long bladed "pig sticker" knife for the operation. If you are, he is done for. Lil Red will be smart to upgrade the insurance.

RELH

you guys aren't very bright, I'm the one that has the key to the safe, and the code to the safe where the gun is, so all you'd have to do is be nice to me, not knock 45 off

The dickweed told me the key was behind the bar at the MacDonald pub on The Royal Mile in downtown Edinburgh, Scotland. Good grief you can't trust anyone anymore.

2311idiot.jpg

So, what exactly is behind the bar at the MacDonald pub on The Royal Mile in downtown Edinburgh, Scotland?

I'm dying to know.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom