1st hunt after winning lotto??

nmwapiti

So you hit the lotto BIG TIME.. What's the FIRST hunt you book?? I'd be heading to New Zealand for monster stag and fly in fishing for German browns.

Jicarilla is what popped into my head, but, I would think about it more if the cash was sitting in my pocket.

Ernest Hemingway type safari in Africa.

Henries or the strip. Exotic I know but there's something about a muley that makes it first on my list!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

KYRGYZSTAN & MONGOLIA FOR MARCO POLO SHEEP. But then at that height I might die from lack of oxygen, just a dream now at my age.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Ransom... Eel said if he wins your more than welcome to join him in the tube tent on POW island... His treat.

>...a second california desert sheep hunt
>
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Somehow I envisioned you saying a second to opbuckslayer's final bucket list item.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-11 AT 11:53PM (MST)[p]+1 justr_86, Arizona strip monster muley hunt! Year after that a Henry Mt. monster Muley deer hunt! They I would move to Cannada, and tell saskman I'm his long lost little brother and he needs to take me hunting with him. :)

What ever tag my dad wanted would be the first. I am guessing it would be a caribou hunt or a henries tag.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I do the Strip thing every year, though not with my own tag. My first hunt would be more exotic.

My first hunt will be for Feleno's Wife. Once we find which gas station she is at we will all be headed to Africa.

I would buy my own 11,000 acres or so of hunting property.

Book a hunt?... The Jicarilla then maybe a hunt for Yukon moose and brown bear.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

It wouldnt be near as exciting D13 without the 75 inch moose and a 180 inch dall in my pocket first. But thanks for the heads up anyway. LMAO!

I would be booking a elk hunting trip with the San Carlos res. in AZ. Got some amazing elk there. Still looking for my big bull but danm if I can draw a bull tag. For deer it would be the Jic. Some big muleys up that way for sure.

I would first buy my dad some new knees, and take him to my favorite spot to hunt big bulls in the rut.

Next would be to Alaska fishing and a sheep hunt.

Lastly, I would take dad and my boy to Kansas or Nebraska for a wild pheasant hunt.

Kodiak Island for Sitka Blacktail. Spot and stalk heaven with up to 3 tags a year, depending on the previous winter. Just watch out for the bears.

I'd buy the AI tag and hire Doyle, and post pics here. While you guys were whining, I'd be up hunting for brown bears with a bow.

i would buy a big enough piece of property that i would set my own hunting dates, i wouldn't care what the state set for deer season, if i wanted to hunt augest, i would, if i wanted to use my rifle in september, i would, if i wanted to shoot a gieant buck, in novemeber , i would. it would be mine to do as i please.......................;)

I'd buy a big ranch in New Mexico and hunt elk every year and sell the rest of my landowner tags for big bucks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom