2 for 2 on big MT bulls

B

bearpaws

I thought you might like to see the bulls me and my buddy put the hurt on last weekend. The first is a 7X7 that grossed 385 and the second is a 6X6 that grossed 342. As pumped as I was to get a big bull I was even more excited that I was able to share the recovery with my future hunting partner. You can never start them to young.
Copy2ofCIMG0726.jpg

CIMG0724.jpg

CIMG0718.jpg

CIMG0730.jpg

CIMG0728.jpg

You guys kicked ass!

I'm going stir crazy waiting to go to Wyoming.

Hope I did the right thing by going rifle this year.

Bowhunting bugling bulls is unreal.

Congrats, you did very well!

HH

Great bulls....looks like a great hunt. That little guy will be hunting with you before you know it.
HH, we went to Wyoming last week with rifles. Now that was fun!

Great bulls with a rifle much much better with a stick and string.

Nice job but I have one question public or private land??

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

That first one's neck and head look larger than your wife and child. Nice.

Great BULLS, and congratulations on your success!!

Hhhmmm? wonder what it would be like to bow hunt elk in the rut? Hhhmmm!
Just wondering! Since I live in a state (Utah/DWR) that loves and supports SFW (Don Peay) and whatever they/he want(s)! A wild life division that gives the prime rut to RIFLE hunters; because? you know? they need it! And before any of you start on me? I am, I'm taking my money to another state next year!

I'm not a hater of rifle hunting! I love every aspect of hunting (rifle, bow, muzzle loader), it just frustrates me because the only reason the state of Utah/DWR allows for such, is strictly MONEY !! GREED!!! Pay close attention Utah/DWR, the nation is in crisis because of GREED!

Sorry, bearpaws, didn't mean to throw sour grapes on your awesome post of success! Again, congrats on some GREAT bulls!!

Those bulls are awesome! I bet you guys had some sore backs after packing two big stinkys off the mountain.

Congrates Clint,
Those are some great Bulls and it's always nice when you include family in your hunting adventures.
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed taters and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom