2 ROLLS OF T.P. FOR SALE!!!

NO BS Guys!

I Was In 2 Different Stores here in the Basin Today & People Were Swarming In for TP but to No Avail!

I Seen People with Carts as Full as You could Load them with Paper Towels!

Is TP the Cure?

Several grocery stores here were completely out of paper products and hand sanitizer's have been out for over 5 days. Long Line with shopping carts full-some stores are allowing one per person in some cases so no hoarding can happen. A Costco here had a semi load land last evening and it was all gone by dinner time tonight.

My god...

You can ( or could have before the panic) make your own hand sanitizer from a 2 to 1 mixture of 99% isopropyl alcohol and aloe vera gel. The gel is used as a method of re-hydrating your hands. Gelatin can act as a sub. The only reason I mention this is that I do use hand sanitizer in the vehicle. Ivory soap will work just as well at home, if you use it properly.

I am more concerned that continued use of alcohol will make me less tolerant to some bacteria than I am about COVID 19 or whatever.

There is a lot of thing you can use for disinfectants. Keep talking about them and they will be gone too.

Why not save some for the ones who are the likely to be adversely affected?

Lemmings.

People will start to use other things besides TP. 20 years ago I was working in Cottonwood, AZ and the job site has a port-a-John that the company forgot was there. It must not have been cleaned in weeks and there were dozens of workers there with a Burrito truck every day. It had long ago ran out of TP and you could see where people started using their socks. It was funny, there was a mound of poo coming out of the blue stuff with socks on top almost to the lid. I never use those things except for number 1.

I told one lady at Costco all that TP is shipped in from China where the virus started. No thanks, not for me!

She started to put it back until I started laughing.....LOL!

If it keeps up, a farmer will be able to sell his corncobs for a better price then he sold the corn for. Just tell those city dwellers not to try and flush the corncob down the toilet.

RELH

ready.jpg

I bartered with my neighbor, for the use of my 1/2 inch impact gun for everyday he has it I get two rolls of TP.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom