2007 DuraMax For sale

A

AyA

This has been a great truck & I hate to sell it but due to the facts I'm gonna have to sell her.

2007 2500 HD 4X4 DuraMax with Auto
13,900 Miles
Black in color
4" Lift Kit
Wore out 35" Toyo's these cost me 2 grand
Some small dings & scratches from normal abuse.
New fuel pump,New Injector Pump,New injectors,New fuel rail,this cost me 6,800.00
Has a newly rebuilt rear end that cost me 4539.00
Has a Newly Rebuilt Allison tranny that just cost me 5,600.00
Has an EDGE with attitude chip,air box,5" Exhaust & Hi performance Turbo,this cost me 4,700.00
It's got a few rattles here & there
It's extremely hard on rear universal joints,I don't know why but I'll throw a dozen of them in.
It still smokes pretty decent when you stomp down on it,the 5" pipe works real well.
It's on it's second set of tires & 3rd set of brakes.
The turn signal lights have a short in them & only work part time.
The interior is rough,alot of broken plastic parts inside the cab.
I've put near 25,000.00 in this truck plus what I paid for it.
I'm asking 49,000.00 OBO
Please PM me with any questions
6334sm.jpg

I couldn't stop myself, but this line is great...

"It's extremely hard on rear universal joints, I don't know why"

I will just go out on a limb and say it is because of the; 35 inch tires, chipped to the max, piped to the max and lots of burnouts...

I'll take it!

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Thats definately a cleeeeean one owner. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call bull**** on this add.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

All bs aside that is a very good lookin truck!

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>All bs aside that is a
>very good lookin truck!
>

Yeah and nice belch of black smoke....Too bad its not a diesel...lol
horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Ok,
I'm lowering the sale price to 47,000.00 & going to show you my 'get lucky' window sticker,you can't see it in the picture because of the smoke,this might be the best part of the truck?
5379diesel_smoke2.jpg

ok,
I'm lowering the price again
what do you want me to do?give it away?
45,000.00 & if it don't sell I'll show you the other window sticker in a few days

you're about $15K too high! It doesn't matter what options you have on it. When a bank loans on a rig, it goes by low and high blue book. OPTIONS LIKE YOURS DON'T MATTER!

Plus the pic of you smokin your tires or whatever doesn't show you takin care of that thing.

Offer of $15,500 cash! As they said above, sounds like you must be hard on it to already need a tranny, an ALISON TRANNY at that!

muleyman

13,000 miles and only gone through one tranny, that's darn good for a chevy. He must be babying this one.

Back in the 80's it was fast cars that compensated for inferior manhood. Now it's lifted & chipped diesels.
You can see every redneck with a little pecker coming from a mile away, just look for the jacked up truck wearing a big buck decal in the rear window and belching black smoke. lol

>13,000 miles and only gone through
>one tranny, that's darn good
>for a chevy. He must
>be babying this one.
>
>Back in the 80's it was
>fast cars that compensated for
>inferior manhood. Now it's lifted
>& chipped diesels.
>You can see every redneck with
>a little pecker coming from
>a mile away, just look
>for the jacked up truck
>wearing a big buck decal
>in the rear window and
>belching black smoke. lol

And you drive a Smart Car because you're HUGE! LOL.

a minivan. When I'm feeling really confident I ride a scooter. Prism drives a honda civic so I know he has the same problem.

LMFAO.......

It's extremely hard on rear universal joints,I don't know why but I'll throw a dozen of them in.
It still smokes pretty decent when you stomp down on it,the 5" pipe works real well.
It's on it's second set of tires & 3rd set of brakes.
The turn signal lights have a short in them & only work part time.
The interior is rough,alot of broken plastic parts inside the cab.

Rental cars don't take this much abuse!
This POS will be lucky to sell for 5K
PB :eek:

LAST EDITED ON May-21-10 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]I might be interested...but only if you would take a trade.

I have a 2004 HD Dyna Wide Glide for sale. 6600 miles on a 120CI motor. Pretty fast....smoking fast, in fact. I just put a new sissy bar on it and will toss in a can of krylon if you wanna spruce it up a bit, although I like the natural patina.

Give me 10K, take the bike and I take the truck. Whaddddaya
think?

100_0964.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

well boys,
I just found out today there is anti-freeze in the motor oil.
I need to sell this truck & quick
i'm lowering the price to 43,000.00 for a quick sale

nice post/thanks for sharring
9072jb.jpg

8912sschwa1.jpg

Just got done experimenting by stacking a 3rd chip
You ever been freight trained?
If a Democrat comes up behind me,he's gonna inhale
2405smoke.jpg

8912sschwa1.jpg

I lost the ring & pinion in it today,they sure don't make em like they used to
Anybody know if you can put a Ford 9" rearend in a Chevy?

There isnt a rearend built that will put up with your abuse!lol
You must have some change to be able to dump that kind of money in it! peace out man and good luck

I used to be able to smoke my Cummins like that!
Then I realized at $3 a gallon, all that smoke was just raw fuel pissin' out the tailpipe :)
I de-tuned it and now it pulls like a chipped chebby.
Ed

If you ain't the lead dog,
the view never changes

How bout it fleh?
wanna trade?
I'll need a little boot to cover all the new parts I put on it

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom