2008 Strip buck

muleybull

Very Active Member
I saw a strip buck in St. George that a guy killed on the first day of the hunt. One of the heaviest bucks I've ever seen with huge eyeguards and a few small extras (one broke off when he shot it but they found it and plan on glueing it back on)

Just wondering where I can see a pic, I want to show some guys. I'm also wondering what it scored.

Some guys out of St. George guided it, I think the hunter was out of Phoenix. The guides got video, and it sounded like they were possibly going to make a DVD. Mule deer fanatic or something like that.

Any info?

Is that ethical?

muleybull,
I was there and know all there is to know but can't give out information without permission. The story will be in Muleycrazy magazine in the near future. The buck you're referring to is a pig and the hunter's brother also got a pig. It's all on video. That's all I can give you.

Reading this post is about like reading Playboy. Almost enough to satisfy but still keep you guessing:)

cjboz-
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
Nice post, thanks for sharing! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I'm from St. George. Who was the guide? Could it have been the Bundys? I'll call Larry and find out what he knows.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-08 AT 03:35PM (MST)[p]I'll have to watch for it in muleycrazy.

6X5 can you give the score, I was kinda curious. Is there going to be a video from these guys that we will be able to buy? I was one of the guys that was up the hill from the buck when you guys killed it.

Not sure who the guides were, but it wasnt the Bundy's.

Is that ethical?

muleybull,

Brec Bundy guided two brothers from phenoix, one killed a 6x6 with unreal mass, the other killed an 8x7 I believe. I have pics, but they will be in muleycrazy. My father Larry Bundy, friend Garrett Carr and my self guided a gentleman from pheonix as well that killed an 8x6. Also ther were two guys (do it yourself hunters) that killed some big bucks. The buck with the most mass of the two of those was a 4x5. Do you have any more details, such as location. PM me and we can do some more talking.

Kory Bundy
www.atfirstlightguides.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom