2010 Buck

betterlucky

Well spent sometime out this past week and couldn't help but shoot this buck when he gave me a chance. Not my best but it will leave me time for other things this year and he will be very yummy. He is a 3 by 3 with eye guards about 18" wide. Just hope I get my elk tag this year Thanks, Andy
4b53ff241903af7e.jpg

Congrats on your desert buck. Was he tailing any does? Spot-n-Stalk? grunts? rattling?

WetlandsWinterSignature.jpg

was still hunting and caught him crusing for a doe, still rutting pretty good my friend caught another buck in the same area today with 5 doe and he was chasing a smaller buck off. Trying to get the wife in there this week between the rain and find a buck for her

nice buck. can be tough hunting the thick cactus country i see in the background!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom