2011 Hunt Draw Odds

JFWRC

Very Active Member
The 2011 NM Draw Odds have been posted on the MM page. I know 2011's odds may not help much given the SB 196 changes but its a start.

I just checked,they are posted ,but the numbers are way off. Amount of tags for previous years and the odds. At least the elk.

The Monster Muleys odds reports are always way out of whack...don't know who is responsible for their posting, but they might make a better effort to portray them accurately. Then again, perhaps they are purposely skewed to favor certain 'supporting' special interests? Ah, who knows, who cares

Much better to consult a State's published Draw Odds Reports directly via their respective websites

Gentlemen,

I must confess that you are correct. The historical numbers are messed up. At this point, I am not sure what happened and I will be going back through each year to correct the problem. Great care is taken to insure accuracy, but until today I didn't think that there was a need to re-verify the historical numbers as they are checked for accuracy before they are uploaded each year.

My numbers are taken directly from the respective states regulations and application reports. These numbers have not been skewed in an effort to deceive anyone. There is no reason for that as I do not work for MonsterMuleys and Founder has never requested that I do so. Since Brian purchases the rights to this data and system, I have every reason to insure that they are correct so that he will continue to do so.

Thank you for your patience and I will get the problem corrected as quickly as possible.

Jon
www.HuntersTrailhead.com

Thanks for the update. I have found MM odds report to be very reliable in the past. I check NMG&F odds reports and keep previous years reports to check against,but figuring out the state report gives me a headache....and by using MM odds I've never not drawn.Lucky I guess,thanks for the work you do.

Hank4elk -... and by using MM odds I've never not drawn.Lucky I guess

Yea... I guess!!!

If you're willing to hunt the much less desirable units you're odds go WAY up. If you're Mobility Impaired many hunts are undersubscribed and therefore a guaranteed draw.

Thanks for the clarification Jon, much appreciated. Very glad to know that there are no vested interests at work here that might employ deceit to their advantage. I've learned that there are quite a few around whom will shamelessly misrepresent the truth in an effort to grab another dollar and/or heighten their profile

Thanks again,

---Adam Simms

>Thanks for the clarification Jon, much
>appreciated. Very glad to know
>that there are no vested
>interests at work here that
>might employ deceit to their
>advantage. I've learned that there
>are quite a few around
>whom will shamelessly misrepresent the
>truth in an effort to
>grab another dollar and/or heighten
>their profile
>
>Thanks again,
>
>---Adam Simms

+1

That's more like it. Thanks again! I may not have drawn 15 or one of the 16's to hunt yet,I've drawn some very good units thanks to my odds choices that you have provided.IMHO

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom