2011 Oryx

khart

Here's the 36.5" Bull Oryx I killed yesterday. Thanks to my friend Mike Garcia for tagging along with me and Chris @ Compass West Outfitters for pointing me in the right direction. Thanks guys. This was an old bull that had a huge body and dwarfed the cow he was running with. Check out his bases. Fun times. Paul and Zach had family commitments that prevented them from coming. Bummer.
Kevin
Cody (nmelktrout) has pics to post too.

P1030914.jpg

P1030915.jpg

P1030920.jpg

P1020103.jpg

Good job. Packing for Paul should have had you in shape for the pack out. Oryx are fun animals to hunt. How heavy were the bases?

Great bull Kevin, love the bosses on the mature animals. We aged my cow at around 8.5 years old. Big old heavy bodied and long horned old girl. I'll post some more pics up here in a bit but here's a redneck pic. Good seeing you, Chris and Paul this weekend.
-Cody
IMG_0030.jpg

Great job Khart, Chris at Compass West is a standup outfitter. Ya can't go wrong takin his advice. Gotta love the mass!!!

Mcgregor barbary sheep and oryx in the same year! Draw was sure good to you this past season...Good job and nice kills guys!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom