2012 Ram is Home!

katorade

My dad's 2012 Ram is officially home! Full Curl Taxidermy did the work and my dad couldn't be happier!
Enjoy
8916020.jpg

6639008.jpg

138img_2443.jpg

Good luck to all the 2013 Sheep Hunters and littlebighorn on drawing a tag in 2014!

Thanks!
-Kade Purser

Congrats. Very impressive ram. He is one very luck man. The rams are one animal that I will never achieve.

Getting that nice mount on the wall is sweet, and having that daily reminder will help keep the memories of a great sheep adventure. For novice sheep hunters, you and your Dad did everything perfectly, at least in my book.
Thanks for letting us share in your fun and best of luck to you Kade, in drawing your own tag.

Man I love sheep hunting!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-13 AT 11:15AM (MST)[p]Gorgeous ram, congratulations on a fantastic hunt with your dad.

My own son is 25 and will be hunting sheep in Wyoming in about 5-6 years since he has 15 points going into next year's drawing. I am looking forward to drawing my own tag at about the same time, but will be way more excited for his hunt than my own. I'm sure your father found the hunt to be much sweeter because he was able to share it with you.

You're a lucky son to be able to do that with your father.

+1

CA I would stagger your Wyoming tags so you can both go twice! I killed my WY ram on my son's 18th birthday with him along. What an experience!
Now I can't wait to accompany him on his hunt. Way too much fun to ever pass up.
If you are going on two sheep hunts, you'd best get that messed up knee fixed! LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom