2014 Results.....

DIG

On Thanksgiving Day as I reflect on the many things that I'm grateful for, one of the big ones that comes to mind is the opportunity to have hunted Wyoming during the 2014 seasons with my family. We were fortunate to have drawn: A moose tag, 3 antelope tags, and 3 deer tags. We were also fortunate to have been successful with all of our tags. I thought I'ld take a few minutes to share some pictures with MM members. Unfortunately my daughter hit her antelope in the head and we weren't able to take any good photos of it but here are the rest:
4303img_2221.jpg
5804img_2242.jpg
9130img_2176_1.jpg

5756dsc_0073.jpg
6888dsc_0279.jpg
7808dsc_0301.jpg
8084img_2290.jpg
20dsc_0434_1.jpg
8578dsc_0396.jpg

Awesome!! Congrats!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Really like that Lope with all the extra's on the horns, really a cool head...congrats on all the success your family had.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats on all the tags and the great success. Many memories made this year. Thanks for sharing.

>With all of the tags, I
>am assuming that you guys
>are residents!

I don't quite understand that comment because NRs could easily draw that number of tags, and more too, the way Wyoming is set up to buy leftovers. One person alone, resident or NR, can take 6 antelope alone if they want to, that many or more deer under the proper licenses, etc. IMHO Wyoming is the most NR friendly state to hunters of any western state, bar none!

>>With all of the tags, I
>>am assuming that you guys
>>are residents!
>
IMHO Wyoming
>is the most NR friendly
>state to hunters of any
>western state, bar none!

Yeah, maybe for one more year...just sayin'.

Actually we are Non Residents. The tag bonanza was just a culmanation of a lot of years of applying...I had 14 moose pts....we had max deer pts. (8)...and we had an average of 5 antelope pts.

You guys had great luck! Congrats on filling all of your tags. Wyoming is a great state to hunt in, however, their tags are not cheap. We've been hunting there since 1990 and can't believe how much the tags have gone up. WY is the most expensive general deer tag we have bought ($320 I think.). Gotta pay to play though. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom