21's Burning...

tailchasers

Long Time Member
Got a pretty good fire up on Douglas burning. We can see smoke from town and plattons of fire fighters are here.

Not sure of the scale of the fire but as long as people and personal property are safe I hope they let some of the old growth burn.

Anyone got any news on this fire?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Found it on the news. Up Brushy Creek area and only about 150 acres in size. My guess is they will get this blaze under control fairly quickly.

>Found it on the news. Up
>Brushy Creek area and only
>about 150 acres in size.
>My guess is they will
>get this blaze under control
>fairly quickly.

Famous last words.

Yeah I know. If I had just waited another 60 minutes my questions would have been answered. :)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-12 AT 09:02PM (MST)[p]We have a turd floater going on right now... If it crossed the fire like I think it did it should be out by now. WOW!! Will be interesting to see what happens.

First rain since April thats done us any real good.

Todd

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom