2A Late Archery

From site sponsor San Juan River outfitters website:

2010-2011 Archery Mule Deer

Unit 2A, Archery, January 1-15, 2011, Quality/High Demand License Fee ($382), (2A is a good unit with the great genetics of this area. Its drawback is that it's also the area with the towns of this county and has a lot of private land, so is access is limited in some areas. Still a good hunt. Consider it for your second or third choice.

Unit 2B, Archery, January 1-15, 2011, Quality/High Demand License Fee ($382), (This is one of the two best winter bowhunts in the state. Great deer numbers, big bucks in a legendary trophy unit. The record books are dominated by bucks from this county, "Rio Arriba") I'd combine this with Unit 2C as my first and second choices.

Unit 2C, Archery, January 1-15, 2011, Quality / High Demand License Fee ($382), (This is the hunt for the serious trophy hunter. Huge bucks in this unit. This is the one for those up to the challenge.) I'd combine this with Unit 2B as my first and second choices for the ultimate winter bowhunt.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom