2nd season succ for buddy

jd332001

here are some picts of my buddys buck. buck of a lifetime for sure.

4652burnes1.jpg

3636burnes2.jpg

6715burnes3.jpg

That is definitely a toad of a buck. Congrats to him. What was the score?

western ur 2 inches over so therefore disqualifying u from being correct. yep he is pretty pumped up. kilo he was hunting in the gunnison basin so some of the deer there didnt die.

when he was cutting it up he found a broadhead in the front shoulder between the blade and the leg barely wedged into the meat. said meat was all good in the front so the buck wasnt really phased by it. gotta be a bad feeling for the archer.

Is your buddy from Oregon? If so I think I saw him at a gas station in Gunnison talking to a Texan about seeing a big Non-Typical in 67 and this buck qualifies.

Congrats either way!

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Okay, the buck and the truck just fit the description and made me curious.

AWESOME BUCK!!

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

thats pretty cool if theres another that came out of area that looks like this one. the truck is mine though. I will pass comments along to him.

It kind of looks like that monster that the lady took on the Henries with the sportsman tag. I realize it isn't her buck. However, they have a very similar look.

I think he from fresno ca area.I have seen that buck. get back to me and i will let u know how.cowboy57

Someone needs to learn how to cape... look at the pedicals, amateur hour for sure.

if he is a meat hunter he should put that tag with the meat because the DOW might have a problem with it being on the head with everybody looking for ways to increase revenue in this economy a Colorado game warden most likely would have given him a ticket and points against his license if he saw the tag on the antlers.

sledrider the meat was already cut up. this was about a week after he killed it. had the head in his freezer there sparky.

yea he (the hunter) has some on his comp. i took these picts with my camera phone. i will have him email me some and I will post them.

Very nice looking buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom