3 Friends 4 Turkeys

oakbrush

My buddies and I had a good spring turkey season this year and I thought I would post some pictures of our birds. My first hunt was in southern Utah. It took 5 years, but I finally drew and got to hunt turkeys close home. Also, to my amazement, my hunting buddy Brandt also drew the same hunt. After a lot of pre-season scouting, and a little luck, we both got good birds.

Here is my first Utah rio....
UtahRio.jpg

Here is Brandt's rio....
Brandt.jpg

I also had an Arizona tag this spring. My good friend Neil would join me on this hunt. And what a good time we had. I got a decent tom, but Neil got a true trophy bird with a heavy 10in. beard.

My Arizona merriams.....
Arizona_467919.jpg

Niel's merriams.....
Neil.jpg

Thank's for looking.... oakbrush.

very nice, 'oak'...looks like you been enjoyin' yourself...thanks for sharin' the nice pics, and congratulations to you and your buddies...

That last one is a toad! what kind of hook's did he have on him?

No Gut's...No Story!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-06 AT 06:48PM (MST)[p]Thanks for the replys guys.

Littlefoot, thanks for the good words, I have enjoyed all your pictures over the years. It is nice to contribute when I can.

Chef, I sent you a PM.

Arrowone4me, dad you need to get up here, the bass are starting to bite pretty good.

Widowmaker2, that bird had a 3/4in. spur on one side and it looked like he broke the other side off.

I forgot that I was going to add this picture to the post. We saw this guy from the road and he dedided to stop long enough for a picture....
Bear.jpg

Thanks
oakbrush

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom