33 inch archery buck

htnfool

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-11 AT 05:17PM (MST)[p]I think I like hunting muleys more than just about anything else. I put a ton of time in to kill this guy. Got lucky and stuck him at 56 yards. The season had been open for over a month before I was able to get a kill shot on him, sneekee little bastard. I dubbed him 'Way cool junior' due to the company he kept, nothing but 3 little forkies with him all year.

He is just 1/8" shy of 33" wide and scores 197 6/8". One of the most physically demanding and mentally challenging hunts I have ever been on.

Here are some velvet shots:

3154rsz_way_cool_junior_072.jpg

6454way_cool_junior_062.jpg

Here are some of the kill pics:

7690rsz_1rsz_hunting_unit_41-42_sept_16th-19th_way_cool_junior_dead_083.jpg

7572rsz_1rsz_hunting_unit_41-42_sept_16th-19th_way_cool_junior_dead_076.jpg

Good luck to everyone

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing them. Congrats on an incredible archery buck. Heck I would take that one with a rifle any day. Way to stick it out

Absolutely awesome buck!! Congrats on a great accomplishment. I guess there are still a few giants left. I was chasing one up there with similar cheaters but smaller main frame.

I love hunting Idaho. My wife is from Burley so I hunt up there often. It is one of those freebie hunts where I can always drop her and the kids off at her parents and hunt anytime I want.

Can't wait to hit the late hunt in Unit 55 again this year.

Congrats again.

Jason Yates
http://www.BasinArcheryShop.com
5% OFF to all MonsterMuleys.com Members!
Discount code = monstermuleys

PS did he have a weird growth on his neck?? In the velvet picture it looks like a growth. I had a some buck on trail camera one time that had those growths on him and over a month he lost a ton of weight and was litterally skin and bones and then he disappeared. I assumed he died. I figured it was some kind of cancer or something. The growths looked similar to what it looks like on his neck.

Jason Yates
http://www.BasinArcheryShop.com
5% OFF to all MonsterMuleys.com Members!
Discount code = monstermuleys

Very nice, That sure is some open country.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Awesome buck yet AGAIN!!! You are one lucky man!!! Was this another OTC general season Idaho buck?? Once again, congrats on another stud buck!

Congrats Scott, that buck is a Toad, thanks for posting....
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom