3d tournaments

31incher

Im looking into start shooting some tournaments but have no idea where to start. I live in slc so I dont wanna drive to far but would really love to start doing some archery tournaments. I also wanted to see what a guy would spend on entering one of these tournys. Thanks guys

There is a huge shoot in Redding California may 3-6th its a 3 day shoot with like 75 targets anywhere from 3-101 yards. The only down fall is the drive its about twelve hours out of Lehi utah. There is also another little shoot Timpanogos archers is putting on at their range at the end of april 27th-30th i believe and its about 20-50 dollars to shoot these events depending on what class you wanted to be in. I will let you know if i hear of anymore around here. And i Do believe Stick Flippers Archery will have a 3-d pop up shoot at their outdoor range in Lehi, Utah by Cabelas sometime this month is what they had told me. So i will let you know if i hear of anymore and good luck. It can be fun to go shoot these tournys but man can it get expensive when people start bustin arrows, haha but its all in the fun of the sport.

this link will get you started.

http://datusarchery.com/events.htm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom